Sliding doors are used in medical institutions (doors for operating rooms, resuscitation rooms, intensive care rooms, maternity rooms, sterilization rooms, etc.), pharmaceutical, electronic, microbiological, nuclear, aircraft, space, food and other industries , research centers and laboratories.
The main differences between sliding doors for clean rooms:
- sanitization convenience
- resistance to disinfection
- The liner is made of non-flammable or difficult combustible materials
- easy opening and closing of the blade
- high quality fittings
- good sound insulation
- non-threshold performance (no threshold)
- possibility of manufacturing in hermetic design
- long service life of products
- The design of the doors and the materials used meet the requirements of GMP
- possibility of automatic drive installation
- Anodised aluminum profile
- Aluminum profile with polymer coating
- Steel zinc-plated or stainless with a polymer coating;
- Stainless steel without coating.
Framing the door leaf:
- Anodized aluminum profile;
- Aluminum profile with polymer coating.
- Mineral wool of 120kg / m3;
- Aluminum honeycomb.
- Plastic HPL;
- Stainless steel, unpainted
- Stainlless painted steel
- Steel, galvanized, painted
- Steel zinced with antibacterial PVC coating
- Automatic drive
- Window inspection
- Window for inspection with internal blinds for manual control
- Electromagnetic lock
- Control panel for access control