- The size of the protective area is 800 x 1200 mm;
- The lower edge of the protection level of the surface from the floor is not more than 500 mm;
- Radiation protection – 20 mm Pb;
- Presence of handles for easy movement – availability;
- Wheels for moving with the brake device – four rotary wheels with stop fixing;
To exclude the rupture of protection, the filling with protective material (lead plates) is carried out over the entire area of the screen with overlapping at the junctions. Filling provides the necessary, uniform (no less required) attenuation of radiation across the entire screen area. The lead used in the products is isolated from the environment, which excludes the possibility of human contact with it. This requirement is provided by the design of the product.
Other design features:
The design of the screen provides easy movement on the floor. External finish – HPL plastic. The ends of the panels are protected by metal profiles with a polymer coating. The surface of the product is resistant to disinfection.