They are used in medical institutions, pharmaceutical, electronic, food, microbiological, and other industries. Designed for the transfer, return of sterile materials, tools, containers and finished products inside and out of a clean room, with different classes of cleanliness, without introducing significant disturbances into the air environment of adjacent rooms.
The transfer window forms a sealed closed cavity and does not allow airflow from one room to another.
- Casement frame made of special aluminum anodized profile.
- Stainless steel push handle on the front side.
- Adjustable aluminum hinges, adjustable in 3 planes
- The outer lining of the box is made of galvanized steel with a thickness of 1.5 mm with a polymer coating.
- The inner lining of the box is made of unpainted stainless steel.
- A silicone sealant is mounted on the window frame around the perimeter, ensuring tightness of the internal space.
Transmission windows can be equipped with an electronic or mechanical locking system.
The surface of the product is resistant to disinfection